Available exclusively to Horizon customers, 24/7 is Horizon's online ordering and account management system.
You don’t work 9 to 5, and neither does Horizon 24/7. Work on your schedule – morning, noon or night. With 24/7, you can:
- Place orders for delivery or pickup.
- Check current product availability and pricing at nearby stores.
- Create templates for commonly used products to make reordering quick and easy.
- Track backorders.
- View orders, invoices, and account information in real time.
Getting Started With Horizon 24/7
Step #1: Become a Horizon Customer
A Horizon Credit Account makes the day-to-day operation of your business easier. With a credit account, you can:
- Order products online on Horizon 24/7 and pick them up at your local Horizon or have them delivered to your jobsite.
- Track purchases by job for easier billing.
- Match terms with your business cycle
- Easier and faster checkout
- Ease of business
Step #2: Register for 24/7
You will need your Horizon account number and web key to register. You'll receive both pieces of information by email when you become a Horizon Customer.
Already a customer? You can find your account number and web key on your monthly Horizon statement, or by calling either 800.PVC.TURF or your local Horizon store.
To register, simply:
- Go to the registration page.
- Create a username and password.
- Enter your billing and shipping information.
*IMPORTANT: Business owners should register first to become the account administrator. Other employees may then register with full or limited access, as decided by the business owner.
Step #3: Learn How to Use 24/7
Tools, Tips and Tricks (PDFs)
24/7 Video Training Series
Section 1: User Registration and Management
- How to Register
- Forgot Password
- Changing Your Password
- Updating Your Address
- Changing a User’s Access Level
Section 2: How to Find Products
- Finding Products by Manufacturer
- Finding Products by Category
- Finding Products Using the Search Box
- Filtering and Sorting Search Results to Find Products Quickly
- User Settings for Search Results
- Product Information Found on Product Details Page
Section 3: Templates
- Creating and Managing Templates
- Creating a Template From an Existing Order
- Creating a Template From a Spreadsheet
Section 4: Stocking List
- Creating a Stocking List of Previously Purchased Products
- Finding Products in Your Stocking List
- Resetting Your Stocking List
Section 5: Quick Order Pad
Section 6: Checking Out
Section 7: A/R Info
- Managing Your Horizon Account with the AR Info Page
- Creating a List of Purchased Products with the Customer Usage Report
How to Register
Changing Your Password
Updating Your Address
Changing a User’s Access Level
Finding Products by Manufacturer
Finding Products by Category
Finding Products Using the Search Box
Filtering and Sorting Search Results to Find Products Quickly
User Settings for Search Results
Product Information Found on Product Details Page
Creating and Managing Templates
Creating a Template From an Existing Order
Creating a Template From a Spreadsheet
Creating a Stocking List of Previously Purchased Products
Finding Products in Your Stocking List
Resetting Your Stocking List
Using the Quick Order Pad
Managing Your Horizon Account with the AR Info Page
Creating a List of Purchased Products with the Customer Usage Report